Share | 

BC Talents - New Spells

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crogphiest

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: BC Talents - New Spells   Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:58 pm

Im sorry I cant help it. I have a hunter main and I thought I would share this information with you.

The new hunter talents are amazing. A new Raid hunter Style can or would be marks/beast beast/mark. Still all out damage will be marks/survive.

Hunters have the possibilty for TSA and the +15% increase in damage. There is also an amazing spec I was looking at last night.

-=Hunter All out Damage=-
It was a full out, hard core damage spec. 0 - 31 - 30

This spec includes not only a 15% on agi increase, but a additional 6% to agi, stamina and intellect. Putting the hunter at a 21% increase in agility.
The Survival points for the 10% increase doesent stack with the 6% in marks, but as an over, you are looking over 2000 extra hit points. The damage in this spec is amazing, and hunters really REALLY got buffed for Raiding and PvP. Almost to an overpowering extent.

Filler points in the 0 - 31 - 30 Are the following. Imp arcane, Rapid killing For marks, For survival Deflection and surefooted.

There are more pvp builds, and another raid hunter build I have been experimenting, which is in the beast tree. There is much to be done, because of what you want is so far up there, pretty much everything is a filler.

New Spells

Survival

Misdirection

Requires Level 70
326 Mana100 yd range
Instant cast2 min cooldown

Threat caused by your next 3 attacks is redirected to the target raid member. Caster and target can only be affected by one Misdirection spell at a time. Effect lasts 30 sec.

Snake Trap
Requires Level 68
305 Mana
Instant cast30 sec cooldown

Place a trap that will release several venomous snakes to attack the first enemy to approach. The snakes will die after 15 sec. Trap will exist for 1 min. Only one trap can be active at a time.

Marksmanship

Steady Shot
Requires Level 66
110 Mana8-35 yd range
1.5 sec cast
Requires Ranged Weapon

A steady shot that causes 100 damage. Causes an additional 175 damage against Dazed targets. 30% of your Ranged Attack Power is added to Steady Shot's damage.

Beast

Kill Command
Requires Level 62
75 Mana40 yd range
Instant cast5 sec cooldown

Give the command to kill, causing your pet to instantly attack for an additional 127 damage. Can only be used after the Hunter lands a critical strike on the target.

Aspect of the Viper
Requires Level 64
40 Mana
Instant cast

The hunter takes on the aspects of a viper, regenerating mana equal to 25% of her intellect every 5 sec. Only one Aspect can be active at a time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cukiru

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: BC Talents - New Spells   Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:47 am

I just can't wait to use our new evil spell on Pokey, then tell everyone online that he caused the raid to wipe 8-O

It'll be so true and evil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/esotericemu
Crogphiest

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: BC Talents - New Spells   Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:55 pm

Random hunter: Rofl misdirection
-raid: WTF POKEY
*Pokey: IT WASENT ME
random hunter: Why you pull agro pokey
Back to top Go down